Prep 25 mins
Cook 18 mins
This recipe is from the Herb book. I really liked this recipe and wanted to share and also put in my cookbook.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons anise seeds (I grind the seeds)
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- In a mixing bowl sift together flour, sugar,and salt.
- Add anise seed.
- Blend in softened butter, then eggs.
- Roll out dough to half-inch thickness and cut into rounds or other desired shapes.
- Bake in 350 oven 18-20 minutes.