1/2 Photos of Little Almond Cakes
I love almonds. These light little cakes have a surprise chocolate centre. Use dark, milk or white chocolate, whatever you prefer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- 2Line a 12 cup muffin tray with paper liners, or use a patty cake tray with approx.
- 318 holes and line with paper liners.
- 4Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric beater until mixture thickens to the consistency of thickened cream.
- 5Fold in the ground almonds, lemon rind and flour.
- 6Spoon the mixture into the cases.
- 7Press one square of chocolate into the centre of each cake so the the chocolate is completely surrounded by the batter.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 9Cool and dust with sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Little Almond Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 25.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lemon rind