Lit's Smokies 'n' Macaroni 'n' Cheese
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix, prepared
- 1 lb Little Smokies sausage
- 10 1⁄4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine prepared macaroni and cheese, Lit's smokies, soup, milk and parsley if desired in medium bowl. Pour into small greased casserole dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over top. Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes or until heated through.