Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lit'l Smokies & Macaroni 'N Cheese Casserole
Make and share this Lit'l Smokies & Macaroni 'n Cheese Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lb Little Smokies sausage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients except for shredded cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into a small, greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Bake, uncovered, until heated through (20 minutes).
My Husband and I enjoyed this recipe very much. I made it as stated I used Kraft mac and cheese and cream of mushroom soup. It was smoky tasting and delicious ! I will make again and again.<br/>Thank you for the recipe !
This was good and my kids ate it up. It would be a whole lot better if the macaroni and cheese was a homemade version. All in all a quick meal that I ended up microwaving for even more speed.