Recipe by lazyme
From Tasty Taters by Judith Bosley.
Top Review by Issy N.
no one liked it apart from my 2 year old, i put extra bacon in it and had to mix it up in the washing bowl as i didnt have a bowl big enough! it tasted so bland but better when pepper was added after. im hoping i can freeze it as we have loads left over and maybe mix some mustard and pepper in it before re heating
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Peel and grate potatoes, mince the onion and mix the two together.
- Fry bacon until crisp; pour bacon fat over potatoes, and crumble.
- bacon into mixture.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well; add salt and milk.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top should be brown and crispy.