This is very easy and fast soup, especially when u wanna eat or there is so hot outside that u don't wanna eat any hot meal. So try it and u will be surprised;) By the way, this soup is straight from Europe, Lithuania country:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare potatoes to boil and boil them before you start your soup.
- 2Cut beetroot into long slices then cucumbers into small peaces and bunch of dills into very small peaces.
- 3Boil eggs into water about 7 minute.
- 4Cut each egg into 12 peaces.
- 5All cut ingredients put into pot and add a little bit of salt.
- 6Mix everything and add buttermilk and then mix again.
- 7And you can eat it.
- 8This soup you also can eat fresh mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lithuanian Cold Beetroot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 1990.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: