Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very easy and fast soup, especially when u wanna eat or there is so hot outside that u don't wanna eat any hot meal. So try it and u will be surprised;) By the way, this soup is straight from Europe, Lithuania country:)
- Prepare potatoes to boil and boil them before you start your soup.
- Cut beetroot into long slices then cucumbers into small peaces and bunch of dills into very small peaces.
- Boil eggs into water about 7 minute.
- Cut each egg into 12 peaces.
- All cut ingredients put into pot and add a little bit of salt.
- Mix everything and add buttermilk and then mix again.
- And you can eat it.
- This soup you also can eat fresh mashed potatoes.