Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delicious recipe was given by my pre-teen daughter, who will possibly start cooking too. Try it! She found it in a library book, but added her own little mix-ins too. Its a simple recipe.
- Spray 13 x 9 pan with Pam.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Place breasts (side by side) in pan.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Slice up lemons, and place over breasts.
- Sprinkle pinches of pepper.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with white rice, and, well, enjoy!
- For extra spice, add a little red pepper.