Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder (solids)
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add ingredients in order recommended by your manufacturer.
- Bake on basic/white bread setting.
I put the bread machine to dough setting. And gave its shape. Then let rise a good 45 minutes. Then I baked it in a preheated oven of 350 F for 20 minutes. The bread is a little bit too dense for our taste. But it has a great taste. Thanks Nicole :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game