- 4.92 ml olive oil (flavour infused is great)
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced
- 5-6 snap peas, stringed and cut in half
- 5-6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced, white and green part
- 99.22 g can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 baby bok choy, separated
- 2 baby shanghi bok choy, separated
- 118.29 ml spinach, packed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the carrots, snap peas and mushrooms; sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the green onion and water chestnuts; stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add both bok choys and spinach; stir fry 1 minute; cover and cook for about 2 minutes or just until wilted.
- Season again if you wish; serve immediately.