1/1 Photo of Lite Veggie Stir Fry
Not the usual stir fry, no thickened sauce, just the moisture from the veggies; a little oil and the great taste of the veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (flavour infused is great)
- 1 medium carrot, very thinly sliced
- 5 -6 snap peas, stringed and cut in half
- 5 -6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced, white and green part
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 baby bok choy, separated
- 2 baby shanghi bok choy, separated
- 1/2 cup spinach, packed
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat the oil in a wok, add the carrots, snap peas and mushrooms; sprinkle with salt and pepper; stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 2Add the green onion and water chestnuts; stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 3Add both bok choys and spinach; stir fry 1 minute; cover and cook for about 2 minutes or just until wilted.
- 4Season again if you wish; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Veggie Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (1063 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 613.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 16.8 g