1/1 Photo of Lite Squash Pie
I love # 9116, but wanted to make it a little healthier. Here is my attempt.
My Private Note
10 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 small squash, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup light margarine spread (I use country crock)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1Melt butter in skillet. Add squash, onions, salt, pepper, and other spices. Cook until tender.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the eggs and the cheese; add to the squash mixture.
- 3Line one 10 inch pie pan with the rolled out crescent rolls. Spread 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard on the crust. Pour the squash mixture into the pan.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Squash Pie
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 497.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light margarine spread
salt & pepper
Egg Beaters egg substitute
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls