Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shrimp and veggies without all the oil.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced thin
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 15 ounces shrimp, shelled deveined
- 2 cups bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add broccoli and carrot. Cook until tender crisp. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook approx 1 minute longer.
- Whisk in broth and cornstarch.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp begins to turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss to mix and heat through.