Recipe by Mysterygirl
This is my lighter version of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
Top Review by I'mPat
I really had to restrain myself to eat this nice and slowly instead of gobbling it all down. I used to whole eggs (for 1 person - me) and followed through but I only had dry dill to add as it was pouring rain could not get out to herb garden to get the chives and then when I was eating I realized I forgot to put them in - put down to early morning brain dead. Thank you Mysterygirl for a great breakfast, made for All You Can Cook Buffet tag game.
- 236.59 ml egg substitute or 8 egg whites
- 78.07 ml skim milk
- fresh ground pepper
- 14.79 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 85.04 g smoked salmon, diced
- 236.59 ml fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk and seasonings.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick spray or use a non-stick skillet. Heat over medium heat.
- When hot, add egg mixture.
- Cook eggs, stirring occasionally until slightly set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in salmon and spinach until salmon is heated through and the spinach has wilted.
- Serve over toasted bread.
- Sprinkle with additional fresh chives and dill.