1/1 Photo of Lite Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
This is my lighter version of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat eggs, milk and seasonings.
- 2Spray a skillet with non-stick spray or use a non-stick skillet. Heat over medium heat.
- 3When hot, add egg mixture.
- 4Cook eggs, stirring occasionally until slightly set, about 2-3 minutes.
- 5Stir in salmon and spinach until salmon is heated through and the spinach has wilted.
- 6Serve over toasted bread.
- 7Sprinkle with additional fresh chives and dill.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 761.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 25.9 g