1/1 Photo of Lite Pumpkin Pie (from Libby's)
I really like this recipe, it's always been great. it's also easy. I got this from Libby's Very best baking site at www.verybestbaking.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1MIX sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl.
- 2Beat egg whites lightly in large bowl.
- 3Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture.
- 4Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- 5POUR into pie shell.
- 6BAKE in preheated 425°F oven for 15 minutes.
- 7Reduce temperature to 350° F.
- 8;bake for additional 30 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- 9Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
- 10Serve immediately or refrigerate.
- 11(Do not freeze as this will cause filling to separate from crust.).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Pumpkin Pie (from Libby's)
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 6.4 g