Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I modified a regular pumpkin bread recipe to lower the fat and calories. It's actually really good.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- Sift dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix pumpkin, oil, honey, eggs, and splenda in separate bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to pumpkin mixture.
- Add up to 1/3 cup water if necessary to make batter.
- Grease 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until toothpick comes out clean.