Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
lighter version of orange torte
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 16 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 ounces ladyfingers, split
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- In large bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Cover and refrigerate for 30 min until syrupy. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping; set aside. In small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth; gradually beat in the milk. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Grease the bottom of 9 in springform pan; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Arrange ladyfingers around the edge of pan. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the orange mixture. Alternately spoon the cream cheese mixture and remaining orage mixture into pan. Spread reserved orange mixture over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with mandarin oranges.