These are very good, filling and low calorie. Not just for breakfast, they make a great snack in the middle of the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup light butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 eggs or 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I use whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 -2 cup raisins
- 1 -2 cup shredded, chopped carrots or 1 -2 cup shredded, chopped apple
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat sugars and margarine together.
- 3Add applesauce, egg, milk and vanilla.
- 4Add combined flour, baking soda and cinnamon to wet ingredients.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Stir in oats, raisins, and apples/carrots.
- 7Spread into ungreased 9x13" pan.
- 8Bake 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.7
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 145.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown sugar substitute