Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I adapted this from another recipe. I wanted something hot, sweet , low calorie and yummy and this is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it too.
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (no calorie artificial sweetener)
- 1 cup low-fat dry milk
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 1⁄4 cup powdered fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl and mix well with a fork or use a Cuisinart's type of mixer. Blend well. Store in an airtight container.
- To Prepare: Mix 3 to 4 tablespoons into a mug of boiling water, stir until dissolved and enjoy!
- This will make 6 to 8 mugs depending on the size mug you are using.
Outstanding. I made this without the Coffee Mate because I like to change flavor's daily. Using a great very dark coco and white chocolate pudding gave me a wonderful flavor base to work well with any flavor that I might be in the mood for. After making the mix this morning I put some liquid Irish Cream coffee creamer in my glass with two really heaping Tbsp of the mix and then stirred in boiling water. I got a delicious creamy, dreamy, hot mocha that I well enjoyed. I will be making this again! Made for Pick A Chef, Spring 2013
This was quite good. I really enjoyed the combination of flavors in this coffee mix. I used a full 4 Tbsp of mix to about 10oz of boiling water, and it produced a smooth and tasty cup of mocha java. Thank you for sharing your recipe, withaz1. Made for Spring 2013 Pick-A-Chef.