Recipe by lindseylcw
I need to lose weight and I thought that, come on girls, if we can't come up with delicious, low fat, low cal food then who can? I made this last night and my slender DH declared it my best chicken recipe ever - not sure if I'm pleased about that!!! Please try it, packed with flavour and goodness and even yummy.
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 -3 green chili, chopped
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- blend yoghurt with the fresh herbs and chillies, ammount depending on your taste, garlic and seasoning, not lime juice.
- marinate for at least 2 hours.
- place chicken and marinade into ovenproof bowl and place into oven, medium heat, for 30 mins or until chicken cooked and marinade thickened.
- Spritz with the fresh lime juice.
- Recommend serving over basmati and wild rice, with a side dish of roasted tomatoes.