Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
It cuts down on sugar and egg yolks.I think its a better choice for diabetics.Idea came from Crisco recipe plus recipe on Recipe-zaar Pudding and xtract flavor can be your choice
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup shortening (butter.margarine or vegetable,softened)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl.
- Add shortening and 2/3 cup milk.
- Beat with mixer at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Add additional milk, egg beaters and lemon extract.
- Beat 2 minutes more.
- Pour into greased,floured bundt pan and bake 50 minutes or till firm to touch 350 degrees.