1/1 Photo of Lite Fruit Salad With Honey Poppy Seed Dressing by Paula Deen
Another recipe from her cooking show. I found it made more dressing than I had salad for and it was a little on the sweet side so next time I'll add more salad ingredients and cut down on the honey, and I suppose you could even reserve the juice from the can of mandarin oranges and use that for the orange juice in the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 green apple
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped, your choice
- 1Chop apple, avocado, and banana and mix together in a bowl with the drained mandarin oranges, raisins, and chopped nuts.
- 2Thorougly mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3Pour dressing over fruit mixture, stir, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Fruit Salad With Honey Poppy Seed Dressing by Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 47.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g