- 1⁄2 cup lite corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups strawberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- BLEND syrup, Splenda and strawberries on medium speed in blender or food processor until smooth. Add cream cheese, blending just until smooth. Add whipped topping and mix until uniformly blended.
- POUR into pie crust. It will be very full.
- FREEZE for 6 to 8 hours. For easier slicing, thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping or fresh berries, if desired.