5 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 6 (8 inch) 98% fat free tortillas, burrito size
- 2 cups grated reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 white onion
- 1/4 cup water
- olive oil
- 1Cook and drain ground beef and place in dutch oven or comparable size mixing bowl.
- 2Add chopped onion and bell pepper to meat mixture.
- 3Sprinkle dry seasoning (cumin& chili powder) over mixture.
- 4Add all canned ingredients, undrained, to the meat mixture.
- 5Add water and stir until well mixed.
- 6Spray inside of crock pot with olive oil.
- 7Layer meat mixture, tortillas, and cheese, making six layers as follows: 1 cup meat mixture, 1 tortillas, and 1/3 cup of cheese.
- 8Pour any extra meat mixture on top and sprinkle with any leftover cheese.
- 9Cook on low for 5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Enchilada Crock Pot Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 324.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend