Lite Enchilada Crock Pot Lasagna
- Cook and drain ground beef and place in dutch oven or comparable size mixing bowl.
- Add chopped onion and bell pepper to meat mixture.
- Sprinkle dry seasoning (cumin& chili powder) over mixture.
- Add all canned ingredients, undrained, to the meat mixture.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Spray inside of crock pot with olive oil.
- Layer meat mixture, tortillas, and cheese, making six layers as follows: 1 cup meat mixture, 1 tortillas, and 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Pour any extra meat mixture on top and sprinkle with any leftover cheese.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.