Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a well-used Junior League cookbook I got as a wedding gift. Originally titled "Heavenly Pie" it is easy & gets rave reviews from all. It is perfect for summer time & requires NO cooking! It also makes 2 pies and calls for ingredients you probably already have. I have created the "lite" version by modifying the ingredients and have had delicious success!
- 2 9-inch graham cracker crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I use fat free)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup drained canned pineapple or 1 cup peaches or 1 cup fruit cocktail
- Combine cream cheese, milk& lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Stir in pecans& fruit.
- Pour into pie shells and refrigerate for several hours.