Recipe by Ewalla
My Granny used to always make this dessert, but this is a lightened up version will all the flavor. Cook time includes refrigeration.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans no-sugar-added peach slices, drained with liquid reserved
- 1 (20 ounce) can no-sugar-added crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes sugar-free peach gelatin mix
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, sofented
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put peaches and pineapples in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Min jello with 1 c boiling water and 1 c reserved peach juice (if it does not equal a cup, just add extra water).
- Pour jello over fruit and refrigerate until gelled.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and sugars and pour on top of jello.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.