- 3⁄4 cup sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 3⁄4 cups sliced carrots
- 3⁄4 cup diced green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 teaspoon tarragon, salt and pepper. Rub onto chicken.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Brown chicken 3 minutes on each side.
- Add tomato juice, broth, and remaining tarragon. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Add carrots, pepper, and celery. Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes.