Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 mins
Easy to make and very tasty!
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 350*.
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread in ungreased 9 inch pie dish or 1 quart casserole.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm with fresh veggies or crackers.
- Store in refrigerator.