Prep 4 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Very tasty made with light mayonnaise and less of it than most recipes to reduce fat and calories. Seedless grapes grapes add a nice crunch and sweetness too. Can be used as a salad on lettuce or a sandwich spread. Use turkey instead of chicken after Thanksgiving to use holiday leftovers
- 680.38-907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts or 680.38-907.18 g turkey breast
- 226.79-340.19 g seedless grapes, cut half of the grapes into halves
- 3-4 stalk celery
- 2 green onions
- 473.18 ml cashews
- 118.29 ml light mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml onion powder
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml dried thyme
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- Boil chicken 1/2 hour, or until completely cooked.
- Cool and cube.
- Slice celery and onions.
- Combine chicken, grapes, celery and onions.
- Add dressing mixture and mix well.
- Chill 4 hours before serving.
LOVE this salad. It was one of my favorite to buy from a local deli, so I was happy to find this recipe for it. I get asked for the recipe everytime I make it. Thanks!