Recipe by Krista Smith
This recipe came from a WeightWatchers MSN groups that I belong to. I made it last night for dinner and just LOVED it! It's quick, easy and tasty and I think it will freeze well (I'll let you know if we ever have enough left over to freeze!) Each serving is 2 WeightWatchers points.
- 4 cups potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups shredded broccoli
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 ounces cubed ham
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes or 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- salt or pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium pot, boil potatoes, carrote and broccoli.
- In another pot, melt the butter and cream cheese. Add the ham and let cook for a few minutes. Add the soup, broth and bullion cubes and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes and veggies are tender, drain and combine with soup base. (Depending on how soupy you like your base, you can add some milk and cornstarch or potato water to it for thickening.).
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes more and serve!