Krista Smith's Note:
This recipe came from a WeightWatchers MSN groups that I belong to. I made it last night for dinner and just LOVED it! It's quick, easy and tasty and I think it will freeze well (I'll let you know if we ever have enough left over to freeze!) Each serving is 2 WeightWatchers points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups shredded broccoli
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 2 ounces cubed ham
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes or 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup fat free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- salt or pepper
- 1In a medium pot, boil potatoes, carrote and broccoli.
- 2In another pot, melt the butter and cream cheese. Add the ham and let cook for a few minutes. Add the soup, broth and bullion cubes and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- 3Once the potatoes and veggies are tender, drain and combine with soup base. (Depending on how soupy you like your base, you can add some milk and cornstarch or potato water to it for thickening.).
- 4Let simmer for 10-15 minutes more and serve!
Browse Our Top Winter Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite and Delicious Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 481.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
fat free cream cheese
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread