1/5 Photos of Lite Almond Cheesecake (Lower Carb)
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml almond flour (I used 1/2 cup almonds ground fine in food processer, crust will be coarser)
- 118.29 ml Splenda granular
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 4 (907.18 g) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (NOT fat free, make sure it's soft otherwise the cake will be grainy)
- 295.73 ml Splenda granular
- 7.39 ml almond extract
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 59.14 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 14.79 ml flour
Sour Cream Layer
Optional Cherry Topping
- 566.99 g no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- 29.58 ml Amaretto (or Amaretto flavored sugar-free syrup such as DaVinci or Torani)
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a 10 inch spring-form pan with vegetable cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- 3In a medium bowl combine the cracker crumbs, almond flour (or ground almonds), Splenda and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool while making the filling.
- 4In a large bowl whip the softened cream cheese until smooth. The longer you beat, the fluffier and higher the cake will become, but may be more prone to cracks. This does not affect the flavor. Beat in the Splenda, vanilla and almond extracts. Beat in the eggs one at a time just until blended. Beat in the half & half and flour just until combined. Pour into cooled crust and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until set on the edges and jiggly in the very center with about a 3-inch firm ring around the pan's edges. Keep oven on.
- 5In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, 1/4 cup Splenda, and vanilla extract. Beginning at the edges of the baked cheesecake, spread the topping evenly. Return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a sharp knife around the edge and cool completely before removing the sides of the pan. Wrap tightly and chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lite Almond Cheesecake (Lower Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 461.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: