1/1 Photo of Lissa's Smothered Chicken
Not your typical, boring smothered chicken! I serve this often for dinner guests. Tastes even better as leftovers! For an even better flavor, soak the chicken in salt water before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breast in 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Top with onions, green pepper, and mushrooms.
- 4Place 3 bacon strips on each breast.
- 5Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until chicken and bacon are done.
- 6Remove from oven and top each breast with one slice of cheese.
- 7Let sit untill cheese is melted and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lissa's Smothered Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 535.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 39.4 g