1/1 Photo of Liscombe Lodge Maple Syrup Cream
A fabulous dessert, rather like a mousse. Posted for zwt6. time does not include chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, and then stir into scalded milk.
- 2Add maple syrup and salt and chill until mixture begins to thicken, approximately 45 minutes.
- 3Prepare whipped cream and gently fold into gelatin mixture.
- 4Pour into a large bowl or individual serving dishes. Chill several hours, until firm. Garnish with fruit and mint leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Liscombe Lodge Maple Syrup Cream
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.0
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 111.5 mg
- Sodium 94.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g