10 hrs 30 mins
This is from MurderSheBaked.com. It is really yummy. It must be refrigerated to set up- make it the night before you plan to serve it. It could also be made with vanilla pudding using chocolate wafers instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a 4 qt bowl.
- 2Line the inside of your bowl with long strips of plastic wrap, leaving enough wrap to fold back over the top when your cake is finished.
- 3Cover the bottom of the bowl with graham crackers, all the way out to the sides. You can break them in half or quarters if you want, but it's also okay just to overlap them.
- 4Make the first two packages of pudding using 2 1/2 cups of milk, not the 4 cups called for in the directions on the box.
- 5Pour approximately a third of the pudding over the layer of graham crackers in your bowl. Gently spread it out with a rubber spatula- doesn't have to be perfectly smooth.
- 6Put another layer of graham crackers on top of the pudding in the bowl.
- 7Put half of the remaining pudding on top of the second layer of grahams. Spread it out so it covers them.
- 8Lay down another layer of grahams and top it with the remaining pudding. Spread out the pudding and lay down another layer of graham crackers. (Don't bother to wash out the bowl, you're just going to make another batch.).
- 9Using another 2 pkgs of pudding and another 2 1/2 cups of milk, make your second batch of pudding.
- 10Use half of the pudding to cover graham crackers. Smooth the pudding with spatula and lay down another layer of grahams, cover with remaining pudding. Top with another layer of grahams.
- 11Make the third batch of pudding using 2 pkgs of pudding and 2 1/2 cups of milk. Put half the pudding on top of your grahams, smooth it out, then put the rest of the pudding on, smooth, and cover with grahams.
- 12Make the final pudding batch using 2 pkgs of pudding and 2 1/2 cups of milk. Put half on the layer of grahams, cover with more crackers, then put the rest of the pudding on, then cover with a double layer of graham crackers.
- 13Fold in the edges of the plastic wrap to cover the contents of your bowl. Find a plate that will fit inside the bowl on top of the cake. Put it in right side up so that it'll push the cake down when it settles. Set a weight on top of the plate. I use a can of fruit.
- 14Refrigerate the cake until time to serve.
- 15When you're ready to serve, remove the weight and the plate, peel back the plastic wrap, and center a serving platter, right side down, over the top of the bowl. Invert the bowl, lift it off, and peel off the plastic wrap.
- 16Frost with sweetened whipped cream.
- 17Slice the cake as you would a pie, in wedge shaped pieces.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Wedding Cookie Cake
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.7
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 773.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 62.6 g
- Protein 13.5 g