Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
As much as I like my Mother-in-law's enchiladas made with beef, I like to use ground turkey in place of beef wherever I can. This is just as tasty.
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can turkey chili
- 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (f).
- Brown turkey and season with taco seasoning.
- Lay one tortilla flat and spread approximately 2 tbs refried beans across diameter of shell.
- Cover with approximately 2tbs turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with approximately 2 tbs cheddar cheese.
- Roll up tortilla and place on cookie sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas, lining them up along cookie sheet.
- Brush rolled tortillas with taco sauce.
- Cover with chili.
- Sprinkle all remaining cheese over top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until all cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.