Lisa Hayward's Note:
As much as I like my Mother-in-law's enchiladas made with beef, I like to use ground turkey in place of beef wherever I can. This is just as tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (f).
- 2Brown turkey and season with taco seasoning.
- 3Lay one tortilla flat and spread approximately 2 tbs refried beans across diameter of shell.
- 4Cover with approximately 2tbs turkey mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with approximately 2 tbs cheddar cheese.
- 6Roll up tortilla and place on cookie sheet sprayed with a non-stick spray.
- 7Repeat process with remaining tortillas, lining them up along cookie sheet.
- 8Brush rolled tortillas with taco sauce.
- 9Cover with chili.
- 10Sprinkle all remaining cheese over top.
- 11Bake for about 10 minutes until all cheese is melted.
- 12Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Version of Carole's Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.2 mg
- Sodium 716.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g