1/2 Photos of Lisa's Veggie Pizza
This is my sisters recipe. She is not allowed to come to gatherings unless she brings it with her.<><
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped small
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, chopped small
- 1/8 cup green onion top, chopped small
- 1 radish, chopped small
- 1/2 cup carrot, chopped small
- 1/4 cup bacon, crumbled or 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1Spread crescent rolls on a cookie sheet.Cook at 375* for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2Set aside and let cool.
- 3Mix next 5 ingredients until creamy and spread over the cooled crust.
- 4Top with a layer of each veggie.
- 5Keep refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.5 mg
- Sodium 464.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.0 g