This is my sisters recipe. She is not allowed to come to gatherings unless she brings it with her.<><
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, chopped small
- 1⁄8 cup green onion top, chopped small
- 1 radish, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped small
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, crumbled or 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Spread crescent rolls on a cookie sheet.Cook at 375* for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Mix next 5 ingredients until creamy and spread over the cooled crust.
- Top with a layer of each veggie.
- Keep refrigerated.