Prep 30 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is my sisters recipe. She is not allowed to come to gatherings unless she brings it with her.<><
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, chopped small
- 1⁄8 cup green onion top, chopped small
- 1 radish, chopped small
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped small
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, crumbled or 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- Spread crescent rolls on a cookie sheet.Cook at 375* for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Mix next 5 ingredients until creamy and spread over the cooled crust.
- Top with a layer of each veggie.
- Keep refrigerated.
I always love these veggie pizzas. This one is especially nice for when you don't have or don't care to use the powdered ranch dressing mix. It's the perfect party snack food. Easy to make, colorful and fairly healthy. I used reduced-fat dairy products and crescent rolls. I subbed red pepper for green pepper, but otherwise made this as written. Thanx!