Recipe by Michael Boyd
Lisa is the stepdaughter that loved this when she lived at home. This is so easy it's almost embarrassing. I like to mix and match the gravy to suit my mood. And I sometimes use other spices, garlic, onion or chili powders when I S&P the meat.
- 16 ounces tater tots (About 1/2 a bag)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef gravy or 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken gravy or 2 (14 ounce) cans turkey gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375f.
- In a medium casserole dish, tightly arrange the Tater Tots.
- Crumble the ground beef over the Tater Tots trying to be as uniform as possible.
- Salt and pepper the meat.
- Pour the gravy over it all.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until the gravy starts to get a little crusty.