Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup parsley, chopped fine
- 1 cup sweet relish, chopped&drained
- 1 dash Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup chow chow, drained (sour)
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 dash louisiana hot sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- Mix all ingredients well and refrigerate ovedrnight for best flavour.
- This can be used on all seafood.
- Tastes good also, to.
- Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for some time.
Very good tartar sauce....I didn't have the time to refridgerate overnight....just long enough to chill and it was excellent with the classic southern fried catfish that I made last night! Thanks for the post.