Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this great recipe from a recipe pamphlet but I can't remember which company put it out! It's an easy bean dip that's great with corn chips or tortilla chips. Add more cheese if you like.
- 453.59 g can refried beans
- 49.61 g taco seasoning mix
- 118.29 ml finely diced tomatoes
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine beans, taco seasoning and tomatoes in a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cheese and stir to melt, then serve!
I liked this dip and it was really easy to make but it was too salty for me. I'm guessing that you can find a low sodium taco mix so that would be a good substitute. We ended up almost as equal amount of sour cream and that toned it down. Made for linguinelisa's Football Pool win. Thanks! :)