This is a chocolate chip cookie recipe that my friend DeLynn's best friend gave to us. This is the recipe I use for normal chocolate chip cookies, but I've recently been making them with Nestlé's new White & Milk Chocolate Swirled chips. This is a yummy soft and delicious cookie!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided (You can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in 2 cups of Swirled Chocolate Chips.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons, about 2-inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place the several of the reserved swirled chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.