1/14 Photos of Lisa's Swirled Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is a chocolate chip cookie recipe that my friend DeLynn's best friend gave to us. This is the recipe I use for normal chocolate chip cookies, but I've recently been making them with Nestlé's new White & Milk Chocolate Swirled chips. This is a yummy soft and delicious cookie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups butter or 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided (You can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4Stir in 2 cups of Swirled Chocolate Chips.
- 5Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons, about 2-inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Place the several of the reserved swirled chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- 7Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
- 8Cool slightly.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet.
- 10Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Swirled Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 208.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels