Lisa's Superb Banana Walnut Bread
- Stir together flour, oat bran, baking soda, and baking powder. set aside.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. to the bananas add in the buttermilk, butter,apple sauce, vanilla, splenda baking, and add in the egg. beat well with a mixer. add the banana mixture to the four mixture and blend until totally.
- incorporated. add in the cup of walnuts. cook for 35 minutes or until.
- toothpick inserted into middle comes out dry. let cool and then wrap well.
- this recipe made 3 mini loaves and they were moist and wonderful tasting.