Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love this recipe because you just mix 4 simple ingredients, pour into any type of crust you like (I use graham cracker crust) and chill. Takes 5 minutes to assemble, plus chill time of around an hour.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (can use Fat Free, if desired)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip (can use Lite or Fat Free)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, SOFTENED (can use lite or fat free if desired)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (or feel free to use lime or key lime)
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, softened cream cheese, and cool whip on low speed with electric mixer until well blended, then add the juice and blend completely.
- Pour into crust, and chill for at least an hour!
- VERY yummy, refreshing, and EASY!
I tried this before and it can't be beat! It's quick, simple, and delicious.