1/1 Photo of Lisa's Salmon Ricotta Broccoli Linguini
Lisa in Canada's Note:
I just love this recipe - it's low in calories and fat, but you would never guess it from the taste. This dish is rich, creamy and delicious. And best of all, it's quick & easy to prepare! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush salmon fillets evenly with lemon juice, and bake for 10-20 mins (depending on thickness of fillets) at 400 F, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2Let cool slightly, and crumble fish into bite sized pieces.
- 3Meanwhile, put ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, milk, garlic and pepper into a blender and blend until smooth.
- 4Then pour into a saucepan over low heat until warmed (do not let boil.) If sauce seems too thick, add small amounts of milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- 5Steam broccoli chopped into small pieces until just tender, and stir into cheese sauce.
- 6Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until el dente.
- 7Toss pasta and cheese/broccoli mixture until well mixed.
- 8Gently stir in salmon pieces, or if desired, sprinkle on top of individual plates before serving.
- 9Serve Immediately.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Salmon Ricotta Broccoli Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.2
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 26.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat ricotta cheese
reduced-fat parmesan cheese