I just love this recipe - it's low in calories and fat, but you would never guess it from the taste. This dish is rich, creamy and delicious. And best of all, it's quick & easy to prepare! Enjoy!
- Brush salmon fillets evenly with lemon juice, and bake for 10-20 mins (depending on thickness of fillets) at 400 F, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let cool slightly, and crumble fish into bite sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, put ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, milk, garlic and pepper into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Then pour into a saucepan over low heat until warmed (do not let boil.) If sauce seems too thick, add small amounts of milk until it reaches desired consistency.
- Steam broccoli chopped into small pieces until just tender, and stir into cheese sauce.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until el dente.
- Toss pasta and cheese/broccoli mixture until well mixed.
- Gently stir in salmon pieces, or if desired, sprinkle on top of individual plates before serving.
- Serve Immediately.