Recipe by KCShell
This is great for a pot luck. I especially like to eat it like a dip with potato chips.
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can Spanish rice
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (not dry)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger, Drain well.
- Add pork and beans.
- Add spanish rice.
- Mix together.
- In a small bowl, mix together ketchup, mustard, brown sugar, salt, pepper.
- Add to hamburger mixture.
- Mix well.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 325* for 30-45 minutes.