Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Quite possibly the best chilli ever! Seriously it's that good!
Make and share this Lisa's off the Hook White Chicken Chilli recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, pulled
- 5 cups water
- 7 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. Bring the water, bullion cubes, and onion to a boil.
- 2. Add the chicken
- 3. Add the beans, green chilies and spices.
- 4. Reduce heat; simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream and cream.