Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This started out as my mom's recipe, but she has told me that mine is even better than hers. This is one of my favorites.
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 -6 roma tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced and seeded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced and seeded
- chives, cut fine
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Combine all of the ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Can add more or less milk to make the consistency better.
I did half the recipe. And I used 1/2 cup of milk (and it was asking for 1/4 cup). I used only mayonnaise (hellman's Olive oil mayonnaise). So I added a pinch or two of sugar. I used orange cheddar cheese. I omitted the pepper, chives and peas. This salad is so tasty and I'm sure tomorrow it will be even more tasty. Thanks Toosharps :) Made for PAC Spring 2008