1/1 Photo of Lisa's Macaroni Salad
This started out as my mom's recipe, but she has told me that mine is even better than hers. This is one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 -6 roma tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 2 medium cucumbers, diced and seeded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced and seeded
- chives, cut fine
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1Combine all of the ingredients together.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Can add more or less milk to make the consistency better.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 166.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: