Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I had this steak at my cousin Lisa's house one night, and had to have the recipe, it is SO GOOD! Thought I would share it with YOU!
Top Review by Chef for the love of sweets
I do not like italian dressing but everyone esle in the family does, so I went ahead with this recipe. Everyone agreed that they didn't care for the steak. The "sauce" and veggies, I didn't care for either and neither did my kids. However my boyfriend said they were okay so I rated 3 stars.
- 2 -3 lbs steak, tips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 lb mushroom, cut, and sliced
- 2 large onions, cut in half vertically and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry marsala wine
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, depending on how much you like garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate steak tips in Italian salad dressing for 2-24 hours.
- In a lg. teflon skillet add olive oil, then add mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add Marsala wine and let gently boil, until veggies are done, and wine has reduced.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness, and put on serving plate.
- Cover with veggies, and serve hot.