1 hr 10 mins
Green Chili Enchilada
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Heat soups and milk completely through.
- 3Chop onion, chili, and mushrooms in the food processor. Combine with the heated soup.
- 4Shred cheese.
- 5Place some of the soup mixture on the bottom of a baking pan.
- 6Place 5 tortillas on top of the soup mixture. Pour more soup and top with cheese.
- 7Repeat the pattern until all soup is gone.
- 8Bake covered in a preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lisa's Green Enchilada
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 669.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup