- 1 (12 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces skim milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (optional)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb green chili pepper
- 15 -20 corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat soups and milk completely through.
- Chop onion, chili, and mushrooms in the food processor. Combine with the heated soup.
- Shred cheese.
- Place some of the soup mixture on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Place 5 tortillas on top of the soup mixture. Pour more soup and top with cheese.
- Repeat the pattern until all soup is gone.
- Bake covered in a preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 15 to 20 minutes.